Reverse Engineering Services
Are you faced with challenges stemming from discontinued PCBs, necessitating part replacements or capacity augmentations? Have important drawings or schematics been misplaced due to file corruption?
Turn to our expertise in Reverse Engineering! Printed Circuits Corp. specializes in the reverse engineering of PCBs. Leveraging our comprehensive knowledge of PCB and PCA, fortified by decades of manufacturing acumen, we are fully equipped to provide unparalleled PCB Reverse Engineering Services. Trust in our proficiency to navigate complex requirements with precision and professionalism.
Our Reverse Engineering Process Involves:
Understanding or studying the engineering sketches & specifications
Feasibility and Electrical analysis of PCB
PCB material analysis
Component obsolescence / Replacement analysis
Dimension analysis / Board outline drawings
Process variation of reverse engineered board
At PCC, we have a dedicated team of engineers with proficiency and understanding of PCB Reverse Engineering Process. Our engineering expert team follow IPC design specifications and will work on simple to the most complex PCB/PCA projects.
PCC’s PCB Reverse Engineering Services can help you with
- Obsolete PCB replacement or repair
- Change PCB layout
- Reverse complex multilayer cards
- Recompile microcontroller program and edit source code logic
- Re-engineer an old PCB design to current standards, using new components
- Re-engineering for cost reduction/obsolescence
- Embedded processor/DSP based designs updation
- Reproduce lost or missing PCB or mechanical manufacturing files
- Create new reference designs
A complete manufacturing documentation package will be offered to you under our Reverse Engineering Services. A few of them includes:
- Schematic capture files/Netlist
- Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Fabrication drawings
- Gerber files
- CAD design
Do you have a printed circuit board that you need to reverse engineer? PCC can help you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to avail a response in 24 hours.